Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July Celebration

Fourth of July did not disappoint this year! It was a beautiful 75 degree sunny day and with lots of celebrations to be had! First we went to the Frankfort Parade, then the Crystal Lake guys baseball game and after a cookout with the family we headed to the Lake Michigan beach in Frankfort to see the awesome fireworks show! We were lucky enough to watch the works from a friends house overlooking Lake Michigan (I felt like I was in California!) Check out my coverage of the day below!






6 comments:

  1. The next E! News anchor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job LOU LOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun to watch! I'll keep this journal in my purse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Lou!! Congratulations and I think this could open door for you, for sure...you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Frankfort, Michigan!!!!!!!!! Go Lou!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, this is such an awesome idea!! Congrats on coming up with such a creative concept! I can see you on the travel channel for sure!!
    I wish you the best, Tawana

    ReplyDelete