Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long Overdue Update

Gosh - It has been so long since I have blogged anything! Since October... and my how my life has changed! Well, not all that dramatically, but somethings. First, I got a new job. I am now the news producer and reporter for Naperville News 17. I have getting to do more on-air work and directing a team of talented and fun reporters and shooters.

I went skiing out in Utah which was long over due. I had an amazing time and had a blast skiing all day then relaxing in the hot tub mid mountain! I have some awesome skiing video from the shoot, but I do not have that completely edited yet... one more thing to stay tuned for!

I also moved into a new apartment with a roommate, so it will be great to have someone to talk to! My roommate's name is also Laura, so that means she must be cool! And she has a dog, which I LOVE! So I am very excited about that!

I am looking forward to doing more freelance on-air work. I have an open house with RexCheck tomorrow and hopefully will work with them much more in the future. The nice weather is starting to come around and spring is in the air! Things are really starting to look up! Well, that's all for now. I hope to be able to provide more fun things in the very near future, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment